Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Make a Plan!

Greetings Ragers, here is my new thing: MAKE A PLAN!

Is chivalry really dead?  I mean, really dead?

Seriously, has technology just completely consumed us so there is no more talking on the phone or, better yet, in person?

I'm not just writing this on behalf of me (Christine)  but all other women who in middle age really have the same stories with dating:

In sum, stop the fucking texting! We are not 13 with the luxury of time and emotional detachment to send out 20 SMS texts per day.  We are busy. We are working. We are in out 40s now and busy managing a shitload of work and annoying Gen Ys and millenials.

If you want to date me, if you want to see me, stop texting me - make a plan!
We are all so sick of your texts "how is your weekend going? or" we should get together soon!"

And then no response back to the same.
And no plan.

Then why the hell are you texting me! Grow up, guys. Man up.  Make a plan. Learn respect for women, which  btw, you should have learned that by now.

I  can say, collectively on behalf of women now (minus by friends who haven't dated since the Reagan administration) we are so done with your 13-year old text messages, that if you really are interested, MAKE A PLAN.

How hard it that? I mean, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment