Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bailey 44: A new Hot Line

Hello Ragers,

Well, as you know, Heather and I, being shopaholics (we are scaling back these days though), are always on the hunt for a hot new line.  We always want to find something no one else has yet.

 I found this one -- Bailey 44 -- at a boutique I frequent.  Note: It's on Zappos. Go there! More affordable. You can also find this line at Nordstrom's, Saks and Bloomingdale's if you like to go out and shop.

Leather is very in this year especially when mixed with fabrics such as a t-shirt or sweater. And the pieces I have found in this line are pretty much classic -- they are not going to go out of style anytime soon.  Here is the top I bought for $140.  However, it's $100 on Zappos.  It looks great with a pair of dark blue jeans and black boots. And leather is always great for the holiday season!
Send us your comments or any of your favorite finds our blog.

Bailey 44 Touch Screen Top

No comments:

Post a Comment