Thursday, May 23, 2013

Best Undereye Cream

Ok, ragers. I know you were out late last night boozing it up. As such, your eyes currently look like crap. And this is, of course, the area where the wrinkles begin.. and stay.

First and foremost, the ONLY and I mean ONLY way to really get rid of those crows feet is Botox.  TSCMFL.  This shit changed my fucking life.  This is an acronym I will ONLY use for top life changing events in middle age.  Trust me. I use it sparingly.

Now I know not everyone wants to go near the needle nor spend the money, so for those weaklings out there,  here are my top recs for under eye creams.  They do help, it is very important to keep the undereye area hydrated as we get older.  Don't forget -- morning and night.  Then you can rage on.

1. Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Repair Eye Cream: I'm a huge Laura Mercier fan, and this stuff is smooth and silky and effective as hell. It's pricey though. About 65 bucks.

2. Origins Ginzing Under Eye Cream:  I am also a huge Origins fan. I love their mushroom line, and I love their tinted moisturizer.  This eye cream is a nice one and gets rave reviews.  It's about 30 bucks. A cheaper option for the Middle Rager who rages less than we do.

3. The ROC Undereye Night Treatment:  This is a good staple. It has retinol which is the key ingredient to getting rid of fine lines. I have used it with some success, and it's only 22 bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment