Friday, May 10, 2013

Just say SOMETHING

Today's post will not be about cool products or the best of Facebook cocktail recipes.

Today I am in a middle RAGE about something --- people who never respond.

I'm sick of people not responding to my emails especially when I ask them a direct and targeted question like "Are we still on for dinner tomorrow night?" No response.

Stop fucking up my calendar. Answer me.

I'm so sick of the nonresponse.  It takes two seconds to hit the reply button. I know I send a lot of meaningless emails on a daily basis, but geez, if I ask you a question, just respond. I mean, don't you have to be "responsive" at work and answer your work emails?

Just say SOMETHING.

It can even be bad news. I don't care. Or, it might be half of one sentence "will get back to you."

And for those of you whose voicemail box is always full (because you are just sooo much busier than the rest of us), clear it!

I don't care.  Just respond, and quit setting me into a MIDDLE rage.

2 comments:

  1. I hate when people do this. It is extremely rude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To paraphrase your very own earlier blog post: "If I don't respond to your e-mail the first time, don't send a second e-mail. I'm deliberately ignoring you".

    It works both ways, girl. You can't be that un-self aware, can you?

    ReplyDelete