Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Perfect Panties

Hello Ragers,

I suspect you are all sick of the crappy panties out there in today's marketplace.

Well, writing this one was easy because I spent a year searching for these and have found the perfect panties.  Last week, I did a status check with my Nordstrom's lingerie friend Lynn to make sure I was still on it and hadn't missed any updates.  I haven't.  Here they are....

The best panties.....

Hanky Panky's.  $24.  Yes, they are expensive, but I found a lot of mine at Nordstrom Rack for $12.  They have some lace on the top, but they aren't one big uncomfortable.  In fact, the best thing about them is that you don't feel like you are wearing underwear at all.  I wear the thongs, but they also make the boy short look. They don't shift or creep, and they are perfect with your skinny jeans.

Second best?  Commandos $24.  I love these too. These also are great because they are so soft and more of a micro-fiber material so they are perfect with a jersey dress where you don't want a line.  In fact, these are the only underwear I have ever bought that show no line at all with a snug dress.  Commando's also make (by the way) the best leggings ever.  Check them out too.

P.S. I am still looking for an economical version of the Hanky Panky's.  Give me a little time.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment