Friday, June 7, 2013

THEE Best Mascara

Hello Ragers,

If you are like me, you never leave the house without a few staples:  the running shoes, the bottled water, the quarters for parking, AND the  mascara.  I often wear no make up on the weekends when I'm at the gym or running errands but I'll always have on mascara (and lip gloss).
Mascara = fundamental.

AND I'm always on the quest for the perfect mascara.  In the past, I was an Yve's St. Laurent girl tried and true. But then, I noticed it became too heavy, and it started to clump. I started to reject it especially at 35 smacks/tube. I always wanted a mascara that was jet black, natural but elongating and simple.

Alas, here cometh Trish McEvoy's Lash Curling Mascara. It's actually made of polymers which just so happens to be the main commodity of my home town of Akron, Ohio.  It's water resistant, doesn't smudge and really elongates and curls your lashes without clumping. I heart it. I bought it this weekend!

It's about 31 bones. Not cheap but then we're older now, I told you, we have to put more effort and money into our appearance as we age. We're middle RAGERs.

Lengthen those lashes, ladies.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment