Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Best Concealer.

Hello Ragers,

If you are like me you are still raging in your 40s and are waking up with major bags under the eyes.  Plus, our skin is thinner now unfortunately so now the purple really shows up under the eyes.
I just found a great new concealer though which actually not only covers up the purple but also really makes your skin look translucent and clear.  I hate to be such a Laura Mercier product whore, but I must say, yet again, Laura Mercier wins.

Historically, I have been loyal to NARS concealer and tinted moisturizer and the NARS Orgasm blush. I still love the NARS line and swear by their tinted moisturizer for better coverage.  But the NARS concealer just wasn't cutting it anymore so I decided to switch to a higher coverage number.

Try Laura Mercier High Coverage Concealer for Under Eye. (I got color 2.5 -- they have many choices).  It will bust the purple and get your face an overall lift.
About $20 and at most department stores or Sephora.

-Christine

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie when you have real problems as I do, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Conceal is the way to go! I use Y2 and it is $20. It's also 100% vegan and cruelty free. Try it love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using YSL's touch eclat for years - It covers and brightens flawlessly. It's cheaper online but you can also stock up in duty free on your next international hop x

    ReplyDelete