Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The best new workout tank: T9 Mystique.








Hello again Ragers,

If you are like me and my 40-something girlfriends, you may notice that your chest is looking a bit beat these days.
Sun damage for all of us sun goddesses lathering up with baby oil in our 20s.  Running or hiking outside for years without little to no sunscreen. AND wearing low cut impractical tanks (such as those manufactured by rip off artists like Lu Lu Lemon).  Alas, I'm covering up my chest and may even started lazering off all these bloody sunspots ASAP.  However, we don't want to run in turtlenecks now, do we?

Here comes the solution: my new favorite tank top: Mystique by T9.  It's light, travels easily, covers up the clavicles and is still fashionable.  It runs about $52 dollars and can be found easily online.
Check it out and protect that chest.  You have to. We're older now.   - Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment