Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Statement Necklace and Physique 57.

Hello Ragers,

Yesterday while shopping at my favorite boutique I found the best best birthday gift for Heather. I so want it for myself.  Heather will post a picture next week after she opens it Sunday, and you can opine.  Anyway, while shopping for her, I discovered the statement necklace.

"WTF Katie? This looks like a bicycle chain!"

That was my first comment upon viewing this piece.

"It's a statement necklace.  They really look great with a linen dress."

As I started touching them and examining them further, I could see the pale green one being worn with a simple black dress. I started to like the old statement necklace.

See the necklaces below, and send us your comments below.  I also discovered some great statement necklaces on Etsy.com.  Check them out.....

Now! To report on Physique 57.  My preliminary findings with the video (I've done it twice) is that it is challenging  -- but not unbearable.  The barre classes I have taken are much harder, but this really is an all over body workout so they do some arms and lots of abs. You'll have to go to the gym though to do your arms -- not enough on the arms (in my opinion).  The girl is VERY annoying and says dumb annoying things about squeezing out cellulite etc.,  but she does look great.  They all have great abs, I will admit.  In sum, it's basically just a half barre and half pilates class. I'm not sure what all the hype is about in Dubai and the Hamptons where this is allegedly practiced.  However.... maybe it does work and transform the body after 8 sessions.  I will report back when I hit 8 and recommend a buy or no buy.  The good news is you can do it from home, and it's a lot cheaper than a barre class.

More soon.
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment