Thursday, April 25, 2013

Best Exfoliator: So Fresh

40 something girls (well throw 30 something girls in there too!) need to exfoliate their skin. 2-3 times per week. I KNOW. All of this maintenance. It's a lot of work. But as I have told you before,  it's hard to look good at middle age. Especially if you are still raging like we are.

I love this exfoliator, Fresh Sugar Face Polish and the whole Fresh line. In sum, fresh is fresh.  Brown sugar, strawberries and grapeseed oil.  Very nice, and it works extremely well.  It's a bit pricey, but you're worth it.

Give me some sugar!

(p.s. a couple of good options on the cheap - old school St Ives Apricot Scrub and Burts Bees Peach and Willow Bark Pore Scrub)


BROWN SUGAR BODY POLISH 7oz

1 comment:

  1. How about some dating advice or juicy sex stories. We know how to do a face scrub. I'm a divorced 43 y/o Nurse in Chicago. Need some dating tips!

    ReplyDelete