Friday, April 26, 2013

Perfume that doesn't smell like Perfume

Whether you are going on a hot date or just to the office, perfume should not smell like perfume. You want to smell clean -- like fresh laundry or a bubble bath -- not like my friend Margarita who stills wears Eternity.  (She might have entered 2013 and switched recently to Marc Jacobs' Daisy).

I am a girl who loves perfume and has tried many fragrances, but I'm telling you, this one is the bomb.  Cleopatra by Tocca. It kind of smells like grapefruit and cucumber, and it's light but distinct. Even my therapist who is highly sensitive to noises and smells (she has issues too), loves it.

You can also get the hand lotion and layer it which makes it last longer.
Tocca makes great candles too.  At Anthropology or most major department stores.

Second best? My staple -- Amazing Grace by Philosophy.  Not expensive and smells so clean.

What are your favs?


2 comments: